Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer, What are your plans?
stanleytree
post Aug 22 2017, 11:17 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 12

The kiddos are back in. The juniors mostly struggled with the first quiz (as expected), seniors did well. Just in terms of being people, we have a great group. They're fun and are very good kids. We made some tweaks to what we do, hopefully it is successful.

The countdown is building excitement...not sure when the next one will be up but soon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TinDefacto
post Aug 24 2017, 06:36 AM
Post #22

Turtlemaster.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (zzzptm @ Aug 16 2017, 03:55 PM) *
I start my new job at ForeScout Technologies as a Solutions Architect tomorrow. Going to Austria for a week, leaving 30 August - still summer for me. emot-smug.gif

Oh wait, I hadn't realized the other post was a new new job!! I thought for some reason it was your original post about leaving teaching that had somehow gotten reposted or something. But hooray for an exciting new job! And an exciting trip! biggrin.gif Enjoy the rest of your summer -- I've got four days now until I start my first full-time job, and I'm not exactly thrilled about never having summer break again...

+Quote Post
zzzptm
post Aug 24 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #23

The Fisher King

Group: Emeritus
Member No.: 1

Don't worry, TinDefacto, get the right job, and you'll basically wind up doing the stuff you'd normally do during vacation, but get paid for it.

Currently, I have to wade through a pile of packets and commit their contents to memory. WHEN HAVE I EVER DONE THAT BEFORE PLEASE LET ME THINK A MOMENT

ocmlook.jpg

Wait, isn't this like coaching AcDec?

ocmwow.jpg

It is! Hot damn!

ocmyay.jpg

--------------------
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko

+Quote Post
TinDefacto
post Aug 24 2017, 06:19 PM
Post #24

Turtlemaster.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (zzzptm @ Aug 24 2017, 11:38 AM) *
Don't worry, TinDefacto, get the right job, and you'll basically wind up doing the stuff you'd normally do during vacation, but get paid for it.

The only problem with that is I have some freakin' weird hobbies.

Perhaps we could get investors in ADSIC? cool.gif

+Quote Post
zzzptm
post Aug 24 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #25

The Fisher King

Group: Emeritus
Member No.: 1

Well, if you get into network security, there's a lot of stuff to enjoy in that field. emot-smug.gif

--------------------
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 04:05 PM