IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Summer 2018 Progress and Goals, Letís get the board more active and talk about whatís going on!
Scholastic Under...
post Jun 6 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 721,988

Hey everyone! As anybody with experience on DDT can attest to, there are always a lot of really long dead periods on the board, most especially during the summer. Due to this, I wanted to get some conversations going, and I figured summer progress and team goals is a great place to start! For Morton, this year is definitely being handled differently than last year, as I learned a lot about trusting kids when they say theyíre reading (without being the official coach in-class, I miss out on a lot of the proof Iíd be able to see in there). As such, this summerís focus is just going to be on making sure everybody is actually reading. High hopes for the season, but Iím staying quiet until I see the proof in the pudding smile.gif

Howís everyone else doing? Making good progress? Anybody have amazing/awful recruitment periods this year? Let us know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Stealer of Souls
post Jun 13 2018, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 721,993

I have no idea how things are going to go. To many possibilities. Robotics may or may not happen. If it doesn't then about 4 will migrate to us. A couple want to do decathlon and science Olympiad, but she doesn't play well with others so I don't know they will do. Two more are on the water polo team which will make them miss most of the fall. Between the science Olympiad and water polo possibilities are the entirety of our scholastic interested students. We have one returning varsity. Honors are oozing out of every pore on campus. Who knows. I gave them all the music packet, and the returners got art, music, and science to read over the summer. Fingers crossed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2018 - 04:44 PM