IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> East Coast Scrimmage Invitations 2013-14 (PA)
Guest_Phil Cerami_*
post Apr 24 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Guests

I will probably post again when it's more relevant, but I wanted to share that Eastern PA will be having open scrimmages next year, any team from any region or state will be invited to join us. I keep seeing success stories with Decathapalooza and other larger events happening in Texas, Arizona, and California, but very little opportunity on the East Coast.

So, I will be opening our doors for three meets next year. If any of you are interested in competing with us and want to get on my mailing list for next year, send me an email at pcerami@soudertonsd.org. We are located in the Philadelphia suburbs, and we use official USAD Round 1 tests at our meets (with the potential exception of the October meet due to potential USAD restrictions).

Saturday, October 26th - 3 events - LangLit, Math, Econ
Saturday, November 16th - 4 events - Art, Music, Science, Social Science
Saturday, December 14th - ROUND 1 (7 events) - non-elimination open meet. Plaques for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and potentially scholarship awards depending on school turnout.

I will probably bump this when it's more relevant next year, but I know that many teams are already hard at work at scheduling and figuring out competitions for next year. We welcome anyone who would like to join us!

Thanks y'all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madcap
post May 23 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Phil Cerami @ Apr 24 2013, 01:21 PM) *
I will probably post again when it's more relevant, but I wanted to share that Eastern PA will be having open scrimmages next year, any team from any region or state will be invited to join us. I keep seeing success stories with Decathapalooza and other larger events happening in Texas, Arizona, and California, but very little opportunity on the East Coast.

So, I will be opening our doors for three meets next year. If any of you are interested in competing with us and want to get on my mailing list for next year, send me an email at pcerami@soudertonsd.org. We are located in the Philadelphia suburbs, and we use official USAD Round 1 tests at our meets (with the potential exception of the October meet due to potential USAD restrictions).

Saturday, October 26th - 3 events - LangLit, Math, Econ
Saturday, November 16th - 4 events - Art, Music, Science, Social Science
Saturday, December 14th - ROUND 1 (7 events) - non-elimination open meet. Plaques for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and potentially scholarship awards depending on school turnout.

I will probably bump this when it's more relevant next year, but I know that many teams are already hard at work at scheduling and figuring out competitions for next year. We welcome anyone who would like to join us!

Thanks y'all.

I'm glad you're doing this. Hopefully Ohio, Massachusetts, and/or New Jersey get involved, at least.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 04:23 PM