IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Sun Is a Miasma of Incandescent Plasma
Guest_AngryZinogre_*
post Sep 19 2014, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Guests

While browsing the Science packet, I found this on page 15: "our Sun is, in fact, a giant gas ball".
What the heck USAD? The thesis that the sun is gaseous has been rendered invalid for a while now, you shouldn't make such kinds of errors. That got me thinking though, did anyone find any other errors like that in the packets? And what can I do about it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_masonsbro_*
post Sep 19 2014, 07:15 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (AngryZinogre @ Sep 18 2014, 07:51 PM) *
While browsing the Science packet, I found this on page 15: "our Sun is, in fact, a giant gas ball".
What the heck USAD? The thesis that the sun is gaseous has been rendered invalid for a while now, you shouldn't make such kinds of errors. That got me thinking though, did anyone find any other errors like that in the packets? And what can I do about it?

Yes, Science is full of errors, and you can report them to USAD (terry@usad.org I think). They release occasional corrections to coaches (not sure why not publicly but I'm pretty sure that's how it is).

+Quote Post
Guest_the_crazy_honors_*
post Sep 20 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (masonsbro @ Sep 19 2014, 02:15 AM) *
QUOTE (AngryZinogre @ Sep 18 2014, 07:51 PM) *

Yes, Science is full of errors, and you can report them to USAD (terry@usad.org I think). They release occasional corrections to coaches (not sure why not publicly but I'm pretty sure that's how it is).

It used to be public. Now it's listed under a student section but requires an account I've tried many times (both pre- and post-graduation) to obtain.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2018 - 12:09 PM