Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Call for WSC volunteers and ambassadors
JSC
post Nov 2 2014, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 220

The World Scholar's Cup is happy to report several potential new regional rounds in North America and is accepting applications for student volunteers and ambassadors to support them. Presently planned rounds include:

Nebraska
Washington DC
Wisconsin
Connecticut
Toronto

These are in addition to existing rounds in Texas and California, and not yet inclusive of existing and upcoming rounds in Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, Costa Rica, and Guatemala.

Volunteer opportunities range from contributing in person at a regional round to working in advance from afar. Interested students should send a letter of introduction to jeremy@scholarscup.org.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madcap
post Nov 8 2014, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Alpwaaca

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (JSC @ Nov 2 2014, 03:44 PM) *
The World Scholar's Cup is happy to report several potential new regional rounds in North America and is accepting applications for student volunteers and ambassadors to support them. Presently planned rounds include:

Nebraska
Washington DC
Wisconsin
Connecticut
Toronto

These are in addition to existing rounds in Texas and California, and not yet inclusive of existing and upcoming rounds in Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, Costa Rica, and Guatemala.

Volunteer opportunities range from contributing in person at a regional round to working in advance from afar. Interested students should send a letter of introduction to jeremy@scholarscup.org.

These are thrilling locations! I'm emailing you now.

--------------------
QUOTE (Abuelo)
I really try not to make it sound like a religious experience when I talk about Academic Decathlon, but it isn't easy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:02 AM