Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2nd Annual DDT Winter Scrimmage!!, IT IS HAPPENING
Guest_ridgepoinths_*
post Jan 11 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #41

Guests

Thanks again for organizing this and giving my team a chance to hone their skills. I certainly hope your prediction of 4,000-5,000 more points in the objectives for R2 comes true as we need to hit those kinds of numbers to even have any kind of chance to make it to state this year.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Scholastic Underdog_*
post Jan 11 2017, 08:30 PM
Post #42

Guests

QUOTE (ridgepoinths @ Jan 11 2017, 02:23 PM) *
Thanks again for organizing this and giving my team a chance to hone their skills. I certainly hope your prediction of 4,000-5,000 more points in the objectives for R2 comes true as we need to hit those kinds of numbers to even have any kind of chance to make it to state this year.

Feeling that way too much here too. This is gonna be a precarious year for Morton sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_zenmaster_*
post Jan 12 2017, 12:43 AM
Post #43

Guests

Thank you for putting this together. Warren certainly appreciated the opportunity to be a part of this event. It's a great experience for our new decathletes, and a reminder to the experienced decathletes that the competition is certainly internal as well as external.

Zenmaster

+Quote Post
Guest_Stealer of Souls_*
post Jan 17 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #44

Guests

We took it a week later, and scored 22,939.8. Decent growth for us. Gotta keep pushing for the last three weeks before the county competition.

+Quote Post
TinDefacto
post Jan 18 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #45

Turtlemaster.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Stealer of Souls @ Jan 17 2017, 03:50 PM) *
We took it a week later, and scored 22,939.8. Decent growth for us. Gotta keep pushing for the last three weeks before the county competition.

"Decent growth"?? Scaling up for the difficulty of DD Gold, that's like a thousand points a kid!! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 08:23 AM