IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Exit Strategy
Guest_Gear_*
post Jun 4 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Guests

Just wanted to let you all know that I have been offered and accepted another position with Rockwall ISD. I will no longer be coaching the academic decathlon team although I will still be involved in a sort of pseudo-supervisory capacity. In this capacity, I will still be hosting our October meet and expect that I will see many of you down the road at other meets as well. I appreciate the help that you all have given me during my coaching career and am both a bit saddened and relieved that this part of my career has come to an end and another one is starting. Michael Oldham and Nicole Redmond will do a great job. Good luck to you and your teams.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_the_crazy_honors_*
post Jun 5 2012, 02:07 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (Gear @ Jun 4 2012, 11:40 AM) *
Just wanted to let you all know that I have been offered and accepted another position with Rockwall ISD. I will no longer be coaching the academic decathlon team although I will still be involved in a sort of pseudo-supervisory capacity. In this capacity, I will still be hosting our October meet and expect that I will see many of you down the road at other meets as well. I appreciate the help that you all have given me during my coaching career and am both a bit saddened and relieved that this part of my career has come to an end and another one is starting. Michael Oldham and Nicole Redmond will do a great job. Good luck to you and your teams.

Congratulations...other than that, I have no idea what to say.

+Quote Post
Guest_swaswa_*
post Aug 16 2012, 05:23 AM
Post #3

Guests

Wow. Congrats on your new job, the decathlon community will miss you sad.gif. At the same time, it's pretty cool that your last season was a state-championship season.

I feel like this should be moved to the Academic Decathlon section.

This post has been edited by swaswa: Aug 16 2012, 05:23 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2018 - 06:47 PM