Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Coaching, competing blog, An attempt to write out some ideas
stanleytree
post Jan 17 2018, 07:23 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 12

Hey everyone, so I wanted to do this for a while and figured why not now. I have wanted to write a blog about my experiences both coaching and competing, and figured I'd post it here to see if this has traction. Feel free to comment over there- with the lack of action on the board for anyone except for a few, maybe a new place would be beneficial.

theacadecguy.wordpress.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
StanleyTree2.0
post May 6 2018, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 722,347

Got another post this weekend- it rapidly went off the rails before becoming focused back on what I wanted it to be about. Lots of stuff covered, hope y'all enjoy:

--------------------

Competition
2008 Texas State team champions- Pearland
2008 Texas State individual champion varsity category

Coach
2017 Texas State Large School state champion- Dulles
2018 Texas State Large School state champion- Dulles

+Quote Post
Stealer of Souls
post May 13 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 721,993

QUOTE (StanleyTree2.0 @ May 6 2018, 03:45 PM) *
Got another post this weekend- it rapidly went off the rails before becoming focused back on what I wanted it to be about. Lots of stuff covered, hope y'all enjoy:

I commend you on the post mortem. You weren't afraid to look in the mirror. We, too, just missed a goal at the state competition (not one as lofty as yours), but one we thought we could hit. We wanted to be top 10, and while we had a crazy increase in objectives, we failed to perform in the subjectives the way we can. I, too, will have to look at how I contributed to this because I set the program and clearly I didn't adjust correctly. Announcing the recruitment of kids for next year starts tomorrow so hopefully we can get some interest in a fantastic theme.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2018 - 03:21 PM