> Hello from Hawaii
KF2.0
post Feb 27 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 151

Aloha all,

I haven't been on the boards in a few years (posted as KidFreedom) but figured I'd check in.

I just found out nationals will be in Honolulu this year, so I'm planning on heading over and volunteering as a judge in some capacity along with a few of my former teammates. Just wanted to welcome everyone.

If anyone's curious about what I've been up to, I now manage an old fish market in Hilo which you can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/SuisanFishMarket

If anyone wants to try something different when they're in Hawaii, let me know and I'll bring up some samples of our poke (seasoned raw ahi tuna).

200 lb. ahi!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stealer of Souls
post Feb 27 2014, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Coach Class
Member No.: 284

Ah, a voice from the past when so many more people posted to the board...

+Quote Post
madcap
post Mar 2 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #3

Alpwaaca

Group: Nazgul
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (KF2.0 @ Feb 27 2014, 03:08 PM) *
Aloha all,

I haven't been on the boards in a few years (posted as KidFreedom) but figured I'd check in.

I just found out nationals will be in Honolulu this year, so I'm planning on heading over and volunteering as a judge in some capacity along with a few of my former teammates. Just wanted to welcome everyone.

If anyone's curious about what I've been up to, I now manage an old fish market in Hilo which you can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/SuisanFishMarket

If anyone wants to try something different when they're in Hawaii, let me know and I'll bring up some samples of our poke (seasoned raw ahi tuna).

200 lb. ahi!

That's amazing! I hope I can make it and I would love to buy some fish if I get there. smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Abuelo)
I really try not to make it sound like a religious experience when I talk about Academic Decathlon, but it isn't easy.

+Quote Post
kagerou
post Jul 9 2015, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Aca-Dorkatore

Group: Purple Hazes
Member No.: 280

Oh man, I was so excited about this until I realized this was from last year.

Not enough Hawai'i people here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 09:06 PM